OCTOBER 24-26, 2021 at PARADISE POINT, SAN DIEGO
The association represents the entire supply chain of the uniform, image apparel and public safety equipment industries.
Our members consist of distributors, manufacturers, fabric mills and other suppliers to these companies.
Owners, executives and managers are primary attendees at the convention. So, you will meet decision makers.
HOW MANY ATTEND
We expect about 150 companies to attend. There will be 350 to 400 attendees.
We will have approximately 80 to 85 exhibitors representing a broad range of products.
The convention provides three areas of opportunity. Each morning, speakers and education sessions provide industry information and new ideas to help members manage their business.
During the afternoons, business is conducted during the exhibit hall hours with many vendors displaying new products. We purposefully plan various networking opportunities in a variety of social settings to enhance business relationships.
Become a Convention Sponsor TODAY!
Sponsorships are critical to the future of our associations and show leadership within our industry. Sponsorship benefits are highlighted below. We are happy to discuss ideas that would benefit your company.
- May choose a specific event at the convention to sponsor (1st come, 1st serve, Maximum two sponsors per event).
- Signage at the Convention and during the event, 8’ Thank you Signage, 3’ Event Signage
- Posted on the NAUMD websites
- Posted on the Convention Mobile App
- Printed in the Convention Guide
- Email blasts prior to the Convention thanking Sponsors
- Reserved table with guests at the Sponsored Event
- Verbal Thank You at the Convention