2015 Convention & Exposition
Sunday April 12- Wednesday April 15
Renaissance Orlando at Sea World, Orlando, FL
CLICK HERE for Exhibitor Registration & More! -> 15ExhReg
CLICK HERE for General Registration & More! -> 15 Full Reg
What’s in it for YOU?
- Business Networking Reception on the Exhibit Floor(Thursday) –with the success of the 2014 Reception in the Exhibit Hall – We will again have this event-but even better with food stations and bars all around the hall! (Note: This is for “Full Registration” Badged Attendees Only)
- Welcome Breakfast Keynote: “Business Leadership in the 21st Century: What does it mean?”Tom Davin, CEO, 5.11 Tactical SystemsDuring the Welcome Breakfast a nationally known CEO will share their thoughts on management and profitability in the new business landscape and more. (Note: This is for “Full Registration” Badged Attendees Only)
- Industry Breakfast Keynote:Trending now ….Chris Kreincczes, SpringwiseDuring the Industry Breakfast Chris will share the latest advancements in Apparel all around the world!
Image Apparel Education Tracks–– Attracting new attendees and reasons for you to participate and expand your sales in this important area of the business! Featuring an interview with Michael Benstock of Superior Uniform Group by B. James Bottoms of Unisync Group
- Public Safety Education Tracks -(for all public sector attendees) – Topics include: Managing Inventories, Financial Management, Promotion & Marketing in an electronic world and more! & Featuring Jeb Blount, Sales Gravy on 21st Century Closing Techniques & Building a Winning Sales Force!
- 2015 Awards Banquet(Featuring: NAUMD Best Dressed Public Safety & IAI’s IOY Awards Presentations)
Featuring : Les Sabler Band & Host Jamie Yeunger
- Open Night Monday! - We have left Monday evening open for business networking Dinner with your customers!
- 2015 Uniform Copa:Featuring: The Blues Brothers, (Monday) This new event mixes a concert by the Universal Studios Band and networking fun! Just after the Image Apparel & Public Safety Receptions!
- NEW - B2B Speed Dating Program! Expressly developed to encourage members and guests to meet and do business – this new program allows for you to meet with either buyers or sellers and create new business relationships, solve problems and do business! (Note: There are additional fees for this program)
What you enjoyed or missed!
NAUMD 2014 Convention & Exposition.....
Welcome Breakfast Keynote Address: William J. Bratton
The newly named NYPD Commissioner addressed the value and importance of Uniforms and Image Apparel to all industries and environments! He shared why new advances in uniform design are working to help officers perform their duties better and in comfort. He also thanked our industry for "making us look good, and working with us to make the uniform a symbol of professionalism!"
Industry Breakfast Address: Jack Carew
Author of "You'll Never Get No for an Answer," and "The Mentor" Jack Carew shared his patented "Positional Selling Strategies For Success. Jack is the founder of Carew International, a world reknown sales training organization as well as Board Member of St. Johns University. He discussed the LAER Method of customer sales and service presenting the need to Listen, Acknowledge, Empathise and Respond with Solutions! THE Key to great sales and customer performance!
Sourching Trends: Roger Gilmartin
Roger Gilmartin provided a primer in all you need to know about sourcing products, services and contract manufacturing around the world.
An Intimate Interview: Stan Herman
Author Father of Image Apparel Stan Herman gave an inspiring set of answers to interviewer B. James Bottoms of Unisync Group. A truly memorable afternoon! He shared stories of Jet Blue and many other programs he designed in the early and current days of Image Apparel.
Innovation in Action: New Trends in apparel engineering & Manufacturing: Chris Kreinczes
Chris provided a primer in all you need to know about the newest and most exciting apparel design, development and manufacturing around the world.
Strategy to Execution (Real life examples of how to transform YOUR company): Robin Lynas
A President of Growth Point Group Robin Lynas shared his experiences in building an Image Apparel Company and transformation into new and profitable markets.
THE 2014 EXPO
What’s in it for you?
- Business Networking Reception on the Exhibit Floor(Thursday) –with the success of the 2013 Reception in the Exhibit Hall – We will again have this event-but even better with food stations and bars all around the hall! (Note: This is for “Full Registration” Badged Attendees Only)
- Welcome Breakfast Keynote: William J. Bratton:During the Welcome Breakfast former Boston, NYC & Los Angeles Police Commissioner William J. Bratton will share his thoughts on national and international security, importance of uniform and image apparel and more. (Note: This is for “Full Registration” Badged Attendees Only)
- Image Apparel Education Tracks–– Attracting new attendees and reasons for you to participate and expand your sales in this important area of the business!
- Public Safety Education Tracks -(for public safety, postal, fire, and all public sector attendees) – Topics include: Managing Inventories, Financial Management, Promotion & Marketing in an electronic world and more – These education sessions attracting more new attendees in this key uniform industry sector!
- Awards Banquet (Featuring: NAUMD Best Dressed Public Safety & IAI’s IOY Awards Presentations)(Friday)
- Open Night Saturday! - We have left Saturday open for your business networking Dinner with your customers!
- Show Specials Program!Now you can offer attendees special products, discounts and or other incentives during the show! See the section on Show Specials – all will be published in all our publications!
QUESTIONS: Call NAUMD 1.516.393.5838
Full Schedule of All Events:
Click here for Schedule of Events-> 14SchEv
What’s in it for YOU?
- Exposure to hundreds of new Decision making/Policy Making Executive Representatives – Only qualified owners and leaders attend.
- HIGHEST QUALITY NEW LEADS: Take advantage of Business Networking opportunities to increase your business and secure new customers!
- Great way to Cost effectively meet current & future customers – all in one location – See hundreds of current & future customers at cost effective rates!
- THE Place to Launch YOUR newest productsto uniform & imagewear industry buyers!
- Share in recognition of the Uniform & Image Apparel industry’s best with the Image Apparel Institute’s Image of the Year Awards & The NAUMD Best Dressed Public Safety Awards Programs!
- Keep your company and products in front of the key players in the Uniform & Image Apparel industry!
- Expand your distributionto new types of customer bases
- Take advantage of Educational Opportunitiesand learn of new trends
- Visit NEWHospitality Suitesand make new business contacts
- Find new joint venture partners& Sourcing
Exhibitors you cannot miss visiting:
as of 12.18.13
|A+ Career Apparel|
|Blackinton & Co. Inc.|
|Block Bindings & Interlinings|
|Crocs Professional Footwear|
|Davey Textile Solutions|
|Dickies Occupational Wear|
|Edwards Garment Co.|
|Fechheimer Bros Co|
|Hope Uniform & Security|
|L.A. Najarian, Inc.|
|Liberty Uniform Mfg Co., Inc.|
|Michael A. Hessberg|
|PSC Uniform Apparel by Cobmex|
|Pro Feet Inc.|
|PVH Corp Outfitters|
|S. Broome Uniform Accessories|
|Smith & Warren|
|Strong Leather Co., Inc.|
|Thermopatch (Deco Print)|
|Union Line/Rubin Bros.|
JOIN ALL THE LEADING COMPANIES WHO EXHIBIT AT NAUMD!
north-american association of uniform manufacturers & distributors
6800 Jericho Tpke – Suite 120W, Syosset, NY 11791 · Ph: 516.393.5838 · Fax: 516.393.5878
.11 TACTICAL SERIES
ANCHOR UNIFORM MFG.
ATLANCO (Tru-Spec by)
BLACKINTON (VH) & CO.
BLOCK LININGS & INTERLININGS
COBMEX APPAREL, LTD.
DAVEY TEXTILE SOLUTIONS
DK HEADWEAR (NEW)
EDWARDS GARMENT COMPANY
EUROTEX (returning - 2010)
FECHHEIMER BROS. COMPANY
FIRST CLASS UNIFORMS (NEW)
FREED & FREED INT’L. (NEW)
GERBER OUTERWEAR (NEW)
GEORGE C. MOORE COMPANY (NEW)
GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR SRL
HEARTLAND PAYMENT SYS.
HWI GEAR, INC.(NEW)
JEROME CUTTING CORP.
KELTEK SAFETY APPAREL (NEW)
LIBERTY UNIFORM MFG, CO, INC.
MAELSTROM FOOTWEAR (NEW)
ME-ALITY BY UNIQUE SOLUTIONS (NEW)
MICHAEL A. HESSBERG, INC.
THE ORIGINAL SWAT FOOTWEAR CO.
OLD TOLEDO BRANDS (NEW)
PIC BUSINESS SYS INC.
PM BELTS USA INC.
PRO FEET, INC.
PVH CORPORATE OUTFITTERS
SAMUEL BROOME UNIFORM ACC.
SCHECHNER LIFSON CORP.
SAN MAR (NEW)
SMITH AND WARREN
I. SPIEWAK & SONS, INC
SSU WHOLESALE UNIFORMS (NEW)
STRONG LEATHER CO.
SUPERCREASE INC. (NEW)
SURVIVAL ARMOR (NEW)
THERMOPATCH dba DECO-PRINT TIMBERLAND PRO
UNION LINE/RUBIN BROS.
WATERBURY BUTTON CO.
WEINBRENNER SHOE CO.